Sunday, March 19, 2017

Angel Wisdom with Sharon Taphorn ~ Intuition



Follow your Passion
When it comes to leading a fulfilling life, follow your heart. There has been a lot going on for many of you and at times it even might seem like too much. This is when it is important to look for the intuitive insights that you can trust to help guide your decisions. You have been receiving guidance that you can trust, it just might be that you need to look at it from this new perspective that you been working on. 

This is a good time to look at your finances and to know that the good you do will come back to you and to also spend time and money wisely while these dividends are manifesting. Expect that the law of attraction is working and keep marching forward with your desired intentions and trust that it will happen. 

The Mantra for today is:"As I take the steps I am guided as I follow my heart, I see my intentions manifesting in my life.”

And so it is

You are dearly loved and supported, always, the angels

Thank you, Mahalo, Merci, Gracias, Vielen Dank, Grazie, Спасибо, Obrigado, 谢谢, Dank, 謝謝, Chokran,Děkuji
Universal Copyright ©2017 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved.
Please share articles as long as copyright and contact info are always included and the message is complete and credit is given to the author.
♥♥♥

No comments: